|We all worry far too much…worrying about what was said in the past, worrying about what’s happening currently in our ives, and worrying about what will happen in the future…Man, we got all the bases covered don’t we?I don’t know about you but worry is like having a vacuum attached to my tank of energy…it just robs me of my mojo BIG time.I was reading about one of my favorite mentors Bob Proctor pointing out in his “Lead the Field” seminars that our human worries fall into 5 categories…
1. ) Worries about situations that never happen – 40%
2. ) Worries about the past that can never be changed in any way – 30%
3. ) Unjustified worries about personal health – 12%
4. ) Negligible worries – 10%
4. ) Real and legitimate worries – 8%
Not sure how he came up with those stats, but when I examine my own worries I would agree totally with the categories and the general numbers. Somehow seeing those numbers calmed me and made me chill the hell out.
So carrying that with me in the back pocket of my mind, I now ask my little worry monkey (change that some days to BIG worry monkey) “Which category are YOU in? ” The answer is invariably a 1-4 category.
And if it’s not, then taking ACTION about it gives me back my power, my energy, and my mojo. And all the while I affirm , as if it is here NOW, whatever the desired outcome is – as a mantra to keep myself aligned with an optimistic state of mind. “I AM SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL THAT I NOW ___________________”
Another tool is to say “BUT I’M CHANGING THAT NOW” when your mind turns to a useless worry. It immediately shifts you into hopefulness and empowerment and is a reminder to stay in ACTION around the issue.
Be in gratitude for already having the thing or health or circumstance or relationship that you want and keep visualizing the solution for what the worry is about and you will rise into the resolution of the concern.
THAT my friends is how to start the engine of the Worry Whipper.
If your interested in learning more about my work, contact me today at 207-319-5986 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and feel free to visit my website www.BambiThompson.com to sign up for my free meditation and bi-weekly newsletter.
Start the journey from Anxious to Awesome by scheduling your FR*EE 30 minute strategy session
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE birthing a mandala. 1 week ago
- We may have aged, but we sure do love one another just as much. Who fills your heart with joy? Post a pic down below. 1 week ago
- The power of the affirmation facebook.com/BambiThompsonC… 1 week ago
- This resonated with many of us this AM. facebook.com/BambiThompsonC… 2 weeks ago
- Love this! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 weeks ago
- anxiety relief
- Bambi Thompson
- Creative visualization
- Freaked Out
- Goal Achievement
- inner peace
- Law of Attraction
- Mercury Retrograde
- Sandy Hook
- Sedona Method
- self development
- stress relief
- suzanne evans
- teen anxiety