|So a few quick tips on reclaiming your energy, which is something so many of my clients desire.1. Affirm “I am feeling powerful and energized”
NOT “I’M SOOOO tired” Say both phrases over and over and witness what happens in your body. Your body does respond to what you think and say fairly quickly.
If you took my Resiliency Course this fall, revisit the “Stoplight Anchoring Technique” in Class #1. That always grounds AND powers me up.
2. Try Flower Essences, which slowly erode a negative emotion or energy and simultaneously raise up and bring in the opposite energy or emotion.
These work on a vibrational level and are very powerful and effective at shifting out one’s attitude fairly quickly.
Some great ones when your tired are:
a. ELM – restores your normal strength and optimism when you are temporarily overwhelmed or burdened by responsibility. (See the polar opposites I’m talking about?)
b. GENTIAN – inspires a positive attitude when you feel discouraged or despondent due to setbacks.
c. HORNBEAM – restores energy when you are mentally weary, procrastinate, and doubt your ability to face the task ahead.
d. OLIVE – restores energy when you are physically and mentally exhausted.
These can be purchased at most health food stores. Put 2 drops in a cup of water and drink.
3. Try my Boost In A Bottle Aromatherapy blend. Folks LOVE the smell, and it’s better than a cup of coffee. My aromatherapist makes these blends for me with my very specific requirements.
Use Boost In A Bottle if you want to:
I also have “Alleviate Anxiety” and “Restful Sleep” Blends which you can read about on my products page.
Easy ways to use them are to put a few drops in the shower or bath, put in a diffuser or a pot of steaming water, put some on a cotton ball in a baggie, open and breathe.
4. And of course, the greatest energy lifter of ALL is getting a session with me, to remove the reaction / trigger of stress on the energetic level from your body. It’s like a booster pack of optimism, peace, and relief.
My clients faces actually LOOK different…glowing, relaxed, younger after a session. That’s the power of moving emotions out energetically.
So many of my clients say…”I’ve tried EVERYTHING, and NOTHING touches what your sessions do for me…it’s amazingly effective!”
“My life is completely different now. Bambi gave me the tools to create the life I could not see when I was afraid and sad. She always made me feel safe, comforted and cared for.”
So what are you waiting for? If you are suffering – the longer you wait- the deeper you go…and relief and freedom are just a Brilliant Breakthrough Strategy Session away.
- This Tuesday remind yourself that you are beautiful, you are blessed, and you are the creator of your success. fb.me/885P5Ufe5 2 days ago
- My mom is about to say goodbye to her beloved Florida and best friends as I prepare to move her back to Maine... fb.me/6EkLT62cS 3 days ago
- Law of Attraction. You've got to think big to get big results. Don't set your goal low, set it high! Look to what... fb.me/2W9NP6h5A 1 week ago
- Wishing everyone a wonderful, happy Sunday. <3 fb.me/8LBXLPRVc 1 week ago
- Damn right I did, and so can you! You just need to unscramble that brain of yours, get it clear a get those... fb.me/1vIm1nKMR 2 weeks ago
- ADD ADHD Affirm Affirmations Anxiety anxiety relief Art Balance BambiThompson Bambi Thompson Business calm Calming Children confidence Creative visualization Depression dreams EFT emotion empowerment energy Fear focus Forgiveness Freaked Out Freedom Goal Achievement Happiness Happy Healing Healthy healthy-living holidays Hope hopelessness inner peace inspiration Laugh Law of Attraction Love Meditation mental-health Mercury Retrograde motivation negativity neuroscience Optimistic Parenting Parents Peace Peaceful pessimism Positive Prayer Profit reality Sadness Sandy Hook Sedona Method self self-esteem self-improvement self development Smile smiling Stress stress relief Success suzanne evans teen anxiety thought thoughts visualize Writing