- Is this time of year a guarantee of overwhelm, stress, exhaustion and resentfulness?
- Do complicated or toxic family dynamics make your stomach quiver and drain your energy?
- Are you reaching for that cookie—or that spiked eggnog—a little too often?
- Have your 4 F’s of the holiday —Family, Finances, Food, and “Frolicking” Fun—turned into Frenzy, Freneticism, Franticness, and Fear?
Many people find the holidays NOT a source of joy, but a major buzz kill and menace to their health and peace of mind because of all the stresses attached.
An important thing to begin doing now is to re-frame the game and how you are going to play it. “Pre-gaming” in a whole new way!
You have the time to shift your experience with a few simple strategies so that when the day arrives that is normally filled with stress and anxiety, you are in your power- the calm in the center of the chaos.
Here are a few ideas to get you going:
- Affirm as a mantra starting today “I choose peace and power in all circumstances and create the results I desire” . Do daily for the entire Holiday season to begin to establish new neuronal pathways in your brain.
- Visualize yourself surrounded by a field of energy that dissolves any of the energies that relatives and co-workers throw your way that usually gets you off kilter. See yourself peaceful despite other’s behaviors. Feel powerful that you are no longer a victim of their actions and words.
- Switch out the usual holiday scented candles with some lavender or stress relief aromatherapy and diffuse it in your house so relatives arrive and are calmed with the scent. Put a few drops on a cotton pad in a baggie and keep in your purse or pocket for a whiff when you need it.
- When beginning to feel stressed, go in the bathroom, take 3 deep breaths while tapping on your chest (open your hand so that your fingers are one inch over and one inch down on either side of the jugglar notch) This is an anxiety relieving technique you can use with your children as well – you tap on their chest.
- Commit to gratitude and happiness instead of frustration, complaining, and expecting the usual stress. Avoid those bitch sessions around the water cooler or with the neighbors.
If these things resonate with you, I invite you to check out my Holiday Survival Kit, which includes my ebook “7 Steps to Holiday Sanity and Survival” and a guided meditation audio that is sure to give you a more joy-filled season than you’ve had in a long time!
“After using Bambi’s Holiday Survival Kit, I had the least stressful holiday season I had ever had, and I actually enjoyed being with my family, instead of being drained by it.”
The 7 Steps to Sanity and Survival for the Holidays e-book is your pre-emptive strike on the mess and stress of the Holiday Season.
It will give you lots of tips and tools to empower you to:
- Navigate, with ease, even the most unpleasant, tangled relationships
- Manage the temptations to overindulge with a new warrior-like resolve
- Replenish, whenever you need to, your energy, inner peace, and joy in the midst of chaotic schedules and situations
- Have the happiest, healthiest, and most relaxing holiday season you’ve had in years!
And if you really want to rock your experience into the New Year you can get the “VIP” version and get a 1:1 session with me to re-energize and re-align you for success is 2014!
Since it takes daily repetition to re-boot your brain for a new experience- get started today! Holiday Survival Kit