- Gearing up for a "333 vacation" 3 days for our 33rd wedding anniversary! 2 days ago
- Wishing everyone a positive start to the week. Happy Monday. fb.me/8WQFtJget 2 days ago
- Hey, Guess what? I'm offering you a Free Strategy Session! Sometimes we just get stuck in the same mindset,... fb.me/2yZkita5a 6 days ago
- Words I like to live by. If it makes me feel happy, I make a conscious effort to attract and welcome more of it... fb.me/7VKqioFkq 1 week ago
- Wishing everyone a fabulous weekend. fb.me/7UVxk8InV 1 week ago
- ADD ADHD Affirm Affirmations Anxiety anxiety relief Art Balance BambiThompson Bambi Thompson Business calm Calming Children confidence Creative visualization Depression dreams EFT emotion empowerment energy Fear focus Forgiveness Freaked Out Freedom Goal Achievement Happiness Happy Healing Healthy healthy-living holidays Hope hopelessness inner peace inspiration Laugh Law of Attraction Love Meditation mental-health Mercury Retrograde motivation negativity neuroscience Optimistic Parenting Parents Peace Peaceful pessimism Positive Prayer Profit reality Sadness Sandy Hook Sedona Method self self-esteem self-improvement self development Smile smiling Stress stress relief Success suzanne evans teen anxiety thought thoughts visualize Writing
Tag Archives: Bambi Thompson
If you want to be in your highest potential, you MUST know how to reclaim the reigns of your brain! Too many of us are wandering aimlessly at the whim of our Monkey Minds and mental saboteurs. It’s time to … Continue reading
I had a Satori this week! (moment of enlightenment) – I realized that I hadn’t taken the one action that was required to truly launch my intention for my business, and my life for that matter, into “Full Speed Ahead” mode. … Continue reading
This little trick works wonders, as this simple word totally changes the energy of a thought, which is the name of the game. Get more groovy tricks with my FR*EE Anxiety Breakthrough Jumpstart Kit at http://www.BambiThompson.com.
When I was the victim of debilitating Panic Disorder, everything was serious. I was in survival mode. There was nothing else in my life other than trying to fix myself and get the hell out of that horror. One day … Continue reading
How to be a confident and powerful woman without intimidating others and getting that “B-word” thrown at you. It’s all energy folks, and when you know how to work your energy, the world is your oyster!
Ever notice that when you focus on achieving a goal, you focus on all the things that you haven’t done yet, what you haven’t achieved yet, what you don’t have yet… All the things that create dissatisfaction, pressure, stress, and … Continue reading