- This Tuesday remind yourself that you are beautiful, you are blessed, and you are the creator of your success. fb.me/885P5Ufe5 3 weeks ago
- My mom is about to say goodbye to her beloved Florida and best friends as I prepare to move her back to Maine... fb.me/6EkLT62cS 3 weeks ago
- Law of Attraction. You've got to think big to get big results. Don't set your goal low, set it high! Look to what... fb.me/2W9NP6h5A 1 month ago
- Wishing everyone a wonderful, happy Sunday. <3 fb.me/8LBXLPRVc 1 month ago
- Damn right I did, and so can you! You just need to unscramble that brain of yours, get it clear a get those... fb.me/1vIm1nKMR 1 month ago
- ADD ADHD Affirm Affirmations Anxiety anxiety relief Art Balance BambiThompson Bambi Thompson Business calm Calming Children confidence Creative visualization Depression dreams EFT emotion empowerment energy Fear focus Forgiveness Freaked Out Freedom Goal Achievement Happiness Happy Healing Healthy healthy-living holidays Hope hopelessness inner peace inspiration Laugh Law of Attraction Love Meditation mental-health Mercury Retrograde motivation negativity neuroscience Optimistic Parenting Parents Peace Peaceful pessimism Positive Prayer Profit reality Sadness Sandy Hook Sedona Method self self-esteem self-improvement self development Smile smiling Stress stress relief Success suzanne evans teen anxiety thought thoughts visualize Writing
Tag Archives: stress relief
Is this time of year a guarantee of overwhelm, stress, exhaustion and resentfulness? Do complicated or toxic family dynamics make your stomach quiver and drain your energy? Are you reaching for that cookie—or that spiked eggnog—a little too often? … Continue reading
As an anxiety transformation specialist, I try to create as many ways as possible to reconnect people to their inner wisdom and power. Anxiety is the great robber of confidence and as one learns how to master the mental saboteurs, … Continue reading
This little trick works wonders, as this simple word totally changes the energy of a thought, which is the name of the game. Get more groovy tricks with my FR*EE Anxiety Breakthrough Jumpstart Kit at http://www.BambiThompson.com.
When I was the victim of debilitating Panic Disorder, everything was serious. I was in survival mode. There was nothing else in my life other than trying to fix myself and get the hell out of that horror. One day … Continue reading
When we are reaching for our goals, we often face frustration and feel stuck. This is a great way to move yourself into more acceptance and peace around those times, which allows us to move out of that faster.
So one of the major breakthroughs I’ve had lately in my life is demanding balance of myself. Isn’t that an interesting choice of words (“demand of myself”)..actually as I wrote that it kind of startled me. But isn’t that what … Continue reading