- Live in the question when you can't find your way... fb.me/FZcFFhAF 2 weeks ago
- Join me over in the Corporate Unicorns facebook group for some great mind hacks for analysis paralysis! fb.me/3q6A3Cg6W 2 weeks ago
- Hope you'll join us! fb.me/8nZr43wzh 3 weeks ago
- 4:00 TODAY- FREE Quantum Confidence Masterclass for Entrepreneurial Women 3 weeks ago
- Want to know 3 magic phrases that create confidence and energetic mojo? Tomorrow- Quantum Confidence Masterclass... fb.me/1w986KNgl 4 weeks ago
- ADD ADHD Affirm Affirmations Anxiety anxiety relief Art Balance BambiThompson Bambi Thompson Business calm Calming Children confidence Creative visualization Depression dreams EFT emotion empowerment energy Fear focus Forgiveness Freaked Out Freedom Goal Achievement Happiness Happy Healing Healthy healthy-living holidays Hope hopelessness inner peace inspiration Laugh Law of Attraction Love Meditation mental-health Mercury Retrograde motivation negativity neuroscience Optimistic Parenting Parents Peace Peaceful pessimism Positive Prayer Profit reality Sadness Sandy Hook Sedona Method self self-esteem self-improvement self development Smile smiling Stress stress relief Success suzanne evans teen anxiety thought thoughts visualize Writing
Tag Archives: Success
I am absolutely pumped with how I am finally overcoming my scarcity programs, my procrastination issue, my disorganization and lack of focus, and my seeking comfort instead of staying in action when things get hairy. This Neuroscience stuff friggin’ rocks! … Continue reading
As an anxiety transformation specialist, I try to create as many ways as possible to reconnect people to their inner wisdom and power. Anxiety is the great robber of confidence and as one learns how to master the mental saboteurs, … Continue reading
I had a Satori this week! (moment of enlightenment) – I realized that I hadn’t taken the one action that was required to truly launch my intention for my business, and my life for that matter, into “Full Speed Ahead” mode. … Continue reading
How to be a confident and powerful woman without intimidating others and getting that “B-word” thrown at you. It’s all energy folks, and when you know how to work your energy, the world is your oyster!
When we are reaching for our goals, we often face frustration and feel stuck. This is a great way to move yourself into more acceptance and peace around those times, which allows us to move out of that faster.
Ever notice that when you focus on achieving a goal, you focus on all the things that you haven’t done yet, what you haven’t achieved yet, what you don’t have yet… All the things that create dissatisfaction, pressure, stress, and … Continue reading